Visuals: Duik

I've never actually mentioned how I would've done my animation before have I? Well better late than never! Animation, is something I won't say I'm not fond off, but its something I would say I have problems with. Thankfully a classmate had suggested a program attached to After Effects, and as such, I've been using in this project.

Duik is a comprehensive rigging and animation tool set for After Effects. Another option I had considered a good while back was Spine. But unfortunately it is hidden behind a paywall. In any case, Duik is a good alternative that takes a good hour to understand and comprehend. I've only touched on the basics of Duik but my level of knowledge in the program should be enough for something substantial.

Here are the tutorial videos I had to use to help me with the use of this program.
Tutorial 01 - Character Rigging
Character Rigging, EASY Character Animation Tutorial In After Effects, Illustrator And Duik Plugin

But how would I use this and convert it to something for Unity? Thankfull there's this tutorial too.
How to Convert After Effects Animations into a Spritesheet for Unity (Free and Quick)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coding: The Rhythm Problem: Part 3

Coding: The Rhythm Problem: Part 2

What now?