Coding: The Rhythm Mechanic

So it has been a good while since the last update regarding the rhythm mechanic. Last we mentioned this was how the method I had initially planned to use did not work. So with optimism and hope, I had found another method that works! I know this because I've tested it and it works!

Making a Rhythm Game in Unity is a video tutorial that essentially saved me from long hours of pointless research. I had not mentioned this in previous posts due to the difference between the intended tutorial I had been following and this version. It does however have its problems. Primarily, the fact that the tutorial is in Unity 3D, which while it can be tackled, would take sometime to convert to Unity 2D which I had been creating my project on.
This would be the end result of the tutorial. The tutorial consists of eight parts which is almost 2 hours in length. A good amount of time would be needed to research this but hopefully the results of this tutorial will be great.

References

YouTube. (2016). Unity 5 - How to Make a Guitar Rhythm Game- Part 1. [online] Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyp3Ks5a6to&list=PL4UezTfGBADCvlKD3i_sePBgVd2qDOTtO [Accessed 4 Dec. 2017].
This tutorial offers another option in the creation of the rhythm mechanic of my project. The tutorial is by no means perfect and a level of thinking is required in order to develop this tutorial into something desirable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coding: The Rhythm Problem: Part 3

Coding: The Rhythm Problem: Part 2

What now?